Premium Quality · Low Price
- TopCell™ batteries are manufactured using next-generation technology in industrial-grade cells.
- Each battery is double checked before leaving the factory
- Heavy soldered connections hold under extreme use
- Unique nickel "bowtie" contact plates are spot welded in 10 points
that allow 25% better current flow between cells than standard plates
- Heavy impact-resistant battery cases have excellent fit and finish
- Battery cases are custom molded for a nice, snug fit
- One year warranty against manufacturer's defects
- Great battery life at half the cost (See Tech Info)
TopCell™ batteries are premium quality cordless power tool replacement
batteries. Use them on your cordless drill, saw, sander, or any other cordless
power tool that requires a battery. TopCell™ offers batteries that
will work with AEG, Black & Decker, Bosch, Craftsman, DeWalt, Hitachi,
Makita, Milwaukee, Panasonic, Paslode, and Porter Cable power tools, and
are rated at common voltages such as 9.6v, 12v, 14.4v, 18v, 24v, and more*.
The TopCell™ line of products was created to offer a superior alternative
to more expensive power tool battery manufacturers, and we take care to
ensure our customers receive a great battery at a price they'll love. All
TopCell™ batteries are built using reliable, industrial-grade cells.
Did You Know?
You can permanently damage your cordless power tool battery by improperly
recharging it. Allowing a battery to drain completely before recharging
can reverse the polarity of the cell. Always recharge your TopCell™
batteries as soon as your power tool begins to slow down. For more helpful
tips on proper battery care, which will extend the life of your TopCell™
cordless power tool batteries, click here...